Wednesday, March 20, 2013

St Patrick's Day

Hey everyone! Happy late St Patricks Day!

So have i mentioned that one of my Ward Mission Leaders is Scottish? Well he is and so he likes to give me a hard time. He has a thick Scottish accent and he likes to tell people if they don't understand me then he will translate for them... yeah he thinks he is funny. Anyway he is a great man and likes to keep me updated on the Westham score. He will tell me about the game from time to time and if the players were playing well or not. Also when he goes to World Market he will occasionally give me some Cadbury's chocolate so that is very nice! Anyway, Day he told me to tell you Hi, i am not sure why just you but he said hi and to call you a limey... that is him calling you a limey not me of course.

Well i don't have much time this week because we have been realy busy, which of course is a good thing. I only have one more week until i reach the first milestone of my mission: my first transfer window! We will find out next week if Sister Whitney and i will stay in Hayden 4th and Lakeland 1st ward or not. We both have a pretty good feeling that we are both staying here but you never know. There are 28 new missionaries coming into the mission next week. 14 Elders and 14 Sisiters so that is very, very exciting. We only have 30 sister missionaries right now so that is going to be a dramatic increase. I am really excited for all the great missionary work going on, it so amazing how much the work is moving forward!

Well everybody i hope you are doing the Book of Mormon challenge because it is amaziong how much you can learn from it. I am really enjoying it and feel like i am getting a lot out of it :) One thing that really stuck out to me today was the fact that no matter how bad the people were the Lord never turned his back on them. His hand is always there! He is always in the same place and if he seems far away to you that means that you have some work to do. He is always willing to help you but you have to ask for his help. He is knocking at the door, now you just need to open it! I love you all and want you to know that i know this church is true! I know that no matter what you are going through that your savior is there for you. This gospel is for everyone and will improve the qualiity of your life as you live the commandments that the Lord has given us. If we have faith, are willing to repent, are baptized, recieve the girft of the Holy Ghost and Endure to the End keeping all of the commandments that God has given us we can have joy in this life and eternal life in the life to come. I know these things are true with out a doubt and i strongly encourage you to pray about these things if you don't know that they are true.

God is good, the church is true and i love you!
Sister Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment