Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Spokane Here I Come

Hey everyone

So transfer calls where last night and i found out that i am going to be sweep training! For those of you who don't know what that means, it means that i am going to an area that i have never been to before and I am going to be training a new missionary. So it is pretty crazy. The new are that i am going to is called Shawnee, WA and it is a YSA (Young Single Adult) ward so i am pretty excited about that. It will be people my age that i will be working with so that will be a fun, new experience for me. I am sad to leave the beautiful area of Colville and Ione but I am also excited for the new adventure in Spokane.

This week has been a little crazy for Sister Jensen and I. So we had transfers on our mind for a big part of the week. We both didn't want to leave Colville because we love the people here so much. Then Sister Jensen got the stomach flu and so we couldn't leave the apartment for two days so that was fun. On the bright i got a lot of studying done i manged the read the whole second half of the Book of Mormon in an evening. So that was nice! Also on the bright side, the weather was so nice! The sun was shining everyday this week and it was in the 70s for most of the week and in the 80s for the rest of it. All in all, it was a crazy, hectic but nice week!

I hope you are all doing well I don't have to much to say this week due to transfers but i am sure next week i will have a lot to say! Have a great week all and keep me and my new companion in your prayers! Trust me we need them haha

I love you all
Sister Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment