Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Transfered

So Shocking news i am being transferred!!! I know 6 months in Cheney and now i am leaving for the last couple months of my mission. It is going to be hard to say goodbye to all the wonderful families in the ward. I know i haven't discussed this with the 'rents yet but i am coming back here in December as Leah one of my recent converts is going to be sealed in the temple. She said she picked December 20th so it would be after finals so i will be able to go! I love the Nicks family so much. WE watched conference with them this weekend and it was amazing. More on that in a bit.

So where am i being transferred to? I am going into the city of Spokane to the Spokane 6th ward! I will also be STL (Sister Training Leader) so that will be a fun new thing. It means that i will conduct exchanges with the sisters in my zone and attend MLC ( Mission Leadership Council). It will make this transfer interesting that is for sure, but i am excited and know that with the Lord's help that i will be able to fill this assignment. I think it will be fun to serve the sisters in my zone and it will give me a huge opportunity to learn from all the amazing sisters that i will get to work with!

So General Conference was SO AMAZING! I just couldn't get enough! All the sessions were so great so you all need to watch all of them! For those who don't know where to find them you can go to LDS.org and there is a link to the videos on the front page! Watch them they are fabulous. One of the main themes that stuck out to me was how the Book of Mormon is a source of protection. My favorite scripture Heleman 5:12 was used a couple of times again. I know that with out a doubt that the Book of Mormon is truue and as we center our lives on Jesus Christ that we can overcome all things. There was a wonderful talk about Olympic Athletes and how they train all their lives for the 4 minutes they have in the Olympics they have to prove themselves. He talked about how this life is our 4 minutes to prove ourselves for eternal life. We were prepared for this life before we came here and now is our time to shine. To choose to follow Christ! Every decision we make determines our destiny so lets make every choice count for goo and when we make a mistake Christ is there to help pick us back up, dust us off and put us back on the path! The Atonement is real and the Gospel is true. "We aren't just human, we are CHILDREN OF GOD!" -Lawrence E. Corbridge Sunday Afternoon Session.

I love you all keep working hard! Love all those around you and it will bring you extreme joy!

Sister Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment