Monday, July 29, 2013

A 'Real Companion'

We got transfer calls yesterday and i found out that i am going to be staying in the YSA ward for another transfer and i am going to be training! So that should be fun. It is going to be nice to have a full time companion again and i have been promised that she won't be a visa waiter so that is very nice :) Working with all the mini missionaries was a lot of fun but was terrible stressful. They were great and i was glad that they were able to have those experiences but it was hard not having a companion and having to remember everything on my own. I was trying my best to remember everyone that we have seen this past weeks but we met so many new people i can't even keep them all straight in my head! I really learned how to rely on the spirit though and teach by that power instead of relying on my own strength. It was a great learning experience but i wouldn't mind having a companion for the rest of my mission!

Sister Robinson.

No comments:

Post a Comment